Share Price £100,625 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £402,500 | £5,031 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Six at Echo - 2 bed apartment in Harrow
place 160 Northolt Road, South Harrow, HA2 8UU
Open plan two-bedroom Apartment in the heart of South Harrow
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- All London applicants are welcome to apply - applicants who live or work in the London Borough of Harrow have priority.
A bright and modern two bedroom apartment with open-plan living areas and a private balcony
There are nine two-bed apartments available with similar specifications available on this phase of the scheme. Prices range from £100,625 - £109,375 for a 25% share. virtual viewings available on request.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchens, have each been designed kitchen has been designed andspecified for the individual apartment and features gloss doors and drawers with laminate worktopsand matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleekappliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
• Zanussi ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback where applicable
• Zanussi integrated oven
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Cooker hood – integrated or ceiling hood whereapplicable
• Blanco stainless steel sink with contemporary and Blanco mixer tap
• LED feature lighting to wall units
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer freestanding in hallway cupboard
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Officers for further information.
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and wood effect vanity tops add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms and en-suites.
• Bath with shower over and glass screen
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen/door
• Wood effect vanity tops
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Painted solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system
• Aluminium timber composite windows
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Painted walls
• Smooth painted ceilings
• Laminate flooring to entrance hall and in the kitchen/living/dining room areas
• Carpet in bedrooms
• Large format tiles in bathroom and en-suites
HEATING AND WATER
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Heated chrome towel rails in bathroom
• Heating via communal heating plant
• Downlights to kitchen/living/dining room and bathroom
• Pendant fittings in selected locations to entrance hall and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver points to bathroom and en-suites
• TV points to living/dining room and all bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen/living/dining room, master and second bedrooms
• Data points to living room and master and second bedrooms
• Wiring for your own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
• External lighting to balcony/terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Sprinkler system to all apartments and communal areas and bin stores
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
• Glass balustrade divisional and boundary fencing
• Fob controlled secure access
• Lift access to all floors
• Cycle and bin storage space
• Letterboxes provided for all apartments within communal entrance lobby
• There is no parking available but each unit comes with two secure bike storage
• Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
• Concrete floors
• Exterior treatments are a red brick
• Aluminium rain-water goods
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• 250 year lease
• A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
D – Easy Access
Compatible with the design standards in Mobility Standard Housing (1974) produced by the DoE and Housing Corporation Scheme Development Standards (pre-1999) and Part M of Building Regulations (2000). The main features of these properties include a level approach to the entrance, wider doorways and more space than in general needs housing. These properties may also have an internal flight of stairs and if so, there is enough space to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.