Share Price £132,500 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £265,000 | £6,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Over 55's Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Atlas Place, Medway - 2 bed apartment in Chatham - Medway
place Wilkie Way, St Mary's Island, ME4 3AE
Stunning 2 Bedroom Apartments for Over 55s - Part Exchange Available*
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You are 55 or over.
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You live in Medway - Medway District
Atlas Place provides residents with the perfect balance of independent living and support when they need it. You get independence and privacy when you want it, with the added advantage of living in a welcoming community environment. An important feature of extra care housing is the creation of a lively, balanced community of people over 55 years of age who have varying care needs. Your heating, hot water and 5 (2 course) meals a week are included in the service charges. Atlas Place aims to make residents’ later years stress free and happy.
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact our Sales Team for more information
About Older People's Shared Ownership
To be eligible for the Older People’sShared Ownership (OPSO) Scheme at AtlasPlace, you’ll need to be aged 55 or over.You’ll purchase a share of the home you’vechosen of between 50% and 75%, dependingon what you can afford, and pay rent on the partyou don’t own. The maximum share you can ownis 75%. If you own 75%, you won’t pay any renton the remaining 25% share. For more information, contact our sales team.
About Extra Care
Extra Care schemes encourage independent living in spacious, well designed apartments, with help on hand from a 24-hour on site care team as and when you need it. Homes are self-contained and fully wheelchair accessible, with modern wet room bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances. Access to apartments is security controlled, ensuring residents privacy and peace of mind. Residents are able to enjoy a private garden area where they'll have access to a shed, greenhouse and with wheelchair accessible planters, so everyone can get involved in some gardening. The communal lounge is the hub of any Extra Care scheme, with various organised activities including coffee mornings and resident meetings, arranged to meet the wants and needs of the residents.
- Older Person's Shared Ownership and standard Shared Ownership options available
- Heating, hot water and 5 (2 course) meals a week are included in the service charges
- Extra Care is available at this development (a paid for service)
- Elegant, ceramic tiled 'wet room' bathrooms with easy to use white sanitaryware
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Quality carpets to hall, lounge and bedrooms; tiled flooring to bathroom and kitchen
- Juliette or full-sized balcony to all apartments
- Fully double glazed
- Energy-efficient communal heating system with individual thermostatic controllers to each apartment
- Internet, phone and TV (Sky Plus) points to lounge and main bedroom (subject to owners subscription)
- Residents coffee lounge with TV and activities room
- Landscaped grounds with communal 'working garden' areas
- On site restaurant for residents and visitors
- On site hair salon
- On site therapy room
- On site 24/7 care team
- Planned activities and events
- Bookable guest suite for visitors
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Mobility scooter storage and charging facilities
- Staircases and lifts to all floors
- Car parking for residents and visitors
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
A – Wheelchair Accessible Throughout
Meets the design standards from the Wheelchair Housing Design Guide which superseded the Housing Corporation wheelchair design standards. These properties have been designed to meet latest wheelchair accessible housing design standards, offering extra space and full access to all rooms and facilities. This standard provides more space than previous wheelchair housing design guidance and also ensures that all rooms are accessible. In view of the high density of new build housing stock in London, the parking features have been excluded from this category. This will enable wheelchair accessible homes built above ground floor level to be categorised as such.