Share Price £260,000 (from 80% Min. Share)
Full Value £325,000 | £26,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Bromley
place Glade Court, 212 Ravenscourt Road, BR3 4TQ
Two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Beckenham.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 57,000
- Your deposit amount is greater than £ 26,000
Glade Court, 212 Ravenscourt Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TQ
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented second floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Beckenham.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and built in wardrobes. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 110 Years
Council Tax Band:
Bromley Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in vibrant and convenient area of Beckenham, Bromley.
• Within walking distances of local shops, supermarkets and other amenities.
• 4 minute walk to Birkbeck which offers tramlink services and trains to London Bridge and Beckenham Junction.
• 0.7 mile walk to Elmers End train station which offers direct links to London Bridge, London Cannon Street and Charing Cross.
•15 minute drive to Bromley Town Centre which boasts the Glades Shopping Centre, cinemas, leisure centres etc.
•In the catchment area of brilliant primary and secondary schools.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.