Share Price £132,750 (from 45% Min. Share)
Full Value £295,000 | £13,275 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Greenwich
place Merbury Close, SE28 0LW
Greenwich Priority Service
Live or work in RB Greenwich? Click the link below to find out about the Greenwich Priority ServiceView Greenwich Priority Service Page
Two-bedroom, Third Floor Apartment with Balcony and Parking now available in Greenwich
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply.
Tideham House is a two-bedroom property located on the third floor in a five-storey apartment block, built around 2003. The lease remaining on the property is 110 years.
There are good transport links with Woolwich Arsenal and Plumstead Stations 1 mile away, served by National Rail and DLR linking to London Bridge in 23 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the buses link to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Battery Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Station: Woolwich Arsenal Station (Thameslink / Southeastern) Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station & Plumstead Station (Thameslink and Southeastern)
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 244, 380, 51, 53, 54, 291, 386, 658.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with door to balcony. Beige carpet flooring.
- Kitchen: Light brown base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, cooked hood, freestanding fridge/ freezer and washer/dryer. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom. Ensuite bathroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving. Part tiled. Linoleum flooring
- Outside: Large river view balcony
SAT NAV: SE28 0LW
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.