Share Price £180,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £720,000 | £18,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Pimento at Goodmans Fields - 2 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Pimento House, E1 8EN
25 two bedroom apartments providing contemporary living space in the heart of the City.
2 Bedroom Apartments
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th ﬂoors
Prices ranging from £720,000 - £880,000
Newlon Living are pleased to offer 52 one & two bedroom apartments set within a six storey block, forming part of a larger development.These thoughtfully designed apartments will provide spaciouscontemporary living space in the heart of the City.
Ideal for commuting it is just a short walk to three underground stations (Aldgate, Aldgate East and Tower Hill), Tower Gateway DLR station and Fenchurch Street mainline station, giving you access across London and beyond.
The apartments are also ideally placed for leisure being in close proximity to Whitechapel Art Gallery, The Globe Theatre,Spitalfields Market, The Tower of London and much more.
Nearest Stations: Aldgate, Aldgate East and Tower Hill
Floor planLink to the floor plan
- Manhattan kitchen – high gloss Dove Grey (handle-less)
- Dark Anthracite Fino worktop
- Varnished glass panel splashback – Charcoal
- Integrated appliances;Electric ceramic hob
- Stainless steel single oven
- Extractor hood
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine (freestanding, located in utility cupboard)
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Vado Ascent single lever basin mixer
- Vado Celsisus thermostatic bath shower mixer
- Fully tiled floor and walls
- Heated electric chrome towel rail
- District Heating System – communal boiler with Heat Interface Unit withineach dwelling
- Quickstep wood laminate flooring to hallway, kitchen/dining/living room –Classic Oak Brown
- Carpet to bedrooms – Crystal Grey
- Easi Fit doors – American Black Walnut veneer
- LED down lights to living/dining rooms and bedrooms
- Heat & Smoke detectors
12 year NHBC Building warrantyProperty brochure Property price list
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.