Share Price £96,250 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £275,000 | £4,813 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Silva Boundary - 1 bed apartment in Bricket Wood - Hertfordshire
place Barnes Wallis Way, AL2 3YB
Silva Boundary a cutting edge collection of one and two bed apartments in Bricket Wood.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
Applicants from any borough will be accepted however priority will be given to local residents and employees as well as MoD personnel.
Silva Boundary is a cutting edge collection of one and two bedroom apartments available to move in now through Shared Ownership.
Set in a beautiful mature woodland setting, each home provides a blank canvas to get creative, with brand new fixtures and fittings and parking for each property.
Ideally positioned, Bricket Wood station is less than a 10 minute drive away and offers routes to a variety of destinations including central London. For those that need quick access, both the M1 & M25 are less than 10 minutes drive away.
These striking homes offer an abundance of amenities and yet enjoy a secluded setting. Bricket Wood has a range of shops and restaurants located on Oakwood Road and Bricket Wood Parade. Nearby shopping areas are Watford city Centre 5km away and St Albans city centre 4.5km away.
- Excellent transport connections
- Village setting & surrounded by green open space
- Modern energy efficient homes
- Built to BRE’s new Home Quality Mark (HQM) standard
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described. These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.