Share Price £78,125 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £312,500 | £3,906 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Maple Row - 2 bed apartment in Cranleigh - Surrey
place Shetland Close, GU6 8FN
Two bedroom apartments in Cranleigh – READY TO MOVE IN TO
Applications are welcome UK-wide. Priority will be given to those who already live and/or work in the Waverley Borough Council and surrounding areas.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
In line with government priorities, priority for shared ownership homes is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed forces honourably discharged in the last two years.
These beautifully presented new-build apartments are tucked away on the edge of a picturesque village in a quiet cul de sac.
Split over three blocks, with four properties in each, these apartments are ideal for a first time buyer or even downsizers in the area.
With two spacious double rooms, modern bathroom and open-plan kitchen/living area there are patio doors onto your very own private balcony or patio area.
Each apartment also benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE immediately, all apartments are built and ready to go.
Please contact Clarion Housing’s Customer Service Team to arrange your viewing – call 020 7378 5638, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shared Ownership
- Secluded position with rural outlook
- Private patio or balcony
- Communal green areas throughout the site including a play park
- Countryside walks on the doorstep
- Close to Gatwick and Guildford
- Private dedicated parking spaces
- NHBC Warranty
Please note: Images displayed are of Clarion Housing properties at this development and the surrounding area. Prices are to be used as a guideline only as they are subject to change. Travel time sources: Nationalrail.co.uk, Google Maps, tfl.gov.uk and bustimes.org
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.