Share Price £112,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £450,000 | £5,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Cane Hill Park - 2 bed apartment in Croydon
place Cane Hill Park, Iron Railway Close, CR5 3LR
2 bedroom apartment at Cane Hill Park
Priority for Cane Hill Park goes to those who either live or work in the London borough of Croydon
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You have a need for a fully accessible home.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Cane Hill Park is a stunning development of modern one & two bedroom apartments available to purchase through Shared Ownership situated in the leafy Suburb of Coulsdon. These apartments are refined and elegant, bringing together a contemporary palette of materials offering open-plan living spaces, fully integrated kitchens and generous bathroom suites that are optimised to make maximum use of the space.
*** BOOK YOUR SPACE TODAY AT OUR OPEN DAY SATURDAY 27th APRIL***
At Cane Hill Park, you are surrounded by countryside but with local shops, cafés, country pubs and leisure facilities on hand-and within an easy commute throughout London. From nearby Coulsdon South mainlines station, its possible to be in East Croydon in 8 minutes, at Gatwick airport in 23 minutes and at London Victoria Station in just 26 minutes.
To register your interest or for further information please contact our Sales team on 0800 012 1442 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Cream fitted kitchen from Espirit Kitchens Symphony range with soft-close hinges and integrated appliances from Zanussi including: fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric oven, hob and chimney hood
- Dark laminate work surface with upstand
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Apartments: Neutral-coloured carpet to stairs and bedrooms. Amtico flooring to hall, kitchen/living/dining area, bathroom and WC
Bathroom & WC (where applicable)
- Contemporary white bathroom suite from Twyfords and Ideal Standard with chrome fittings
- Glass shower screen
- Fitted mirror
- Ceramic wall tiles, full height around bath.
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Shaver socket
Security & Connectivity
- Sky TV and aerial points to lounge and bedrooms (subject to owners’ contract and connection fee)
- Telephone points to hall, lounge and bedrooms (subject to owners’ contract and connection fee)
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Audio door entry system
- Balcony or terrace to most apartments
- Cycle storage
- Central heating and hot water served by a gas combi-boiler
- White PVCu double-glazed windows
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Designed to "Lifetime Homes" and "Secure by Design" standard
- Allocated parking is available with some homes. Croydon Council will not issue new on-street parking permits for Cane Hill Park residents, existing parking permits are not transferable to Cane Hill Park. Please ask our sales and marketing team for information
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list
A – Wheelchair Accessible Throughout
Meets the design standards from the Wheelchair Housing Design Guide which superseded the Housing Corporation wheelchair design standards. These properties have been designed to meet latest wheelchair accessible housing design standards, offering extra space and full access to all rooms and facilities. This standard provides more space than previous wheelchair housing design guidance and also ensures that all rooms are accessible. In view of the high density of new build housing stock in London, the parking features have been excluded from this category. This will enable wheelchair accessible homes built above ground floor level to be categorised as such.