Full Price £397,500 (with 20% Equity Loan)
Minimum deposit: £19,875
Scheme: Help to Buycheck_circle Available now
Brampton Park - 4 bed house in Brampton - Cambridgeshire
place 1-37 Park Ln, Brampton,, PE28 4QD
The Mandeville is a spectacular 4 bedroom, 3 storey, detached home. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
The Mandeville is a spectacular 4 bedroom, 3 storey, detached home. Featuring a spacious kitchen & diner with french doors, four bathrooms, generously proportioned bedrooms and a single garage.
HELP TO BUY is now available.
Brampton Park offers your family room to breathe, while remaining well connected for commuters.
This new development provides a modern rural lifestyle in the relaxed surroundings of England’s most diverse countryside. Dating back to the Domesday Book, the historic village of Brampton blends a comforting village environment with excellent transport connections and local amenities.
With 10 local schools and convenient access to major towns and cities, this mix of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes offer an idyllic family retreat in a secluded and tranquil setting.
- Symphony kitchen furniture in Gloss White with Silestone composite worktops.
- Stainless steel undermount sink with Bristan Prism Monoblock tap.
- Bosch stainless steel oven, gas hob and matching splash back in brushed finish.
- Integrated Bosch 1200rpm a-rated washer and dryer.
- Integrated fridge freezer.
- Integrated dishwasher.
- Jcc low energy downlights in kitchen.
- Low energy downlights in bathroom and en-suite.
- Fitted wardrobes in master bedroom.
- Dorset Twist carpet in living room.
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.