Share Price £208,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £520,000 | £20,800 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Wandsworth
place Elmwood Court, 38 Battersea Park Road, SW11 4JE
To book a viewing, call Mr Jonathan Coates on 07725 406740
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply.
The Elmwood Court property is a one-bedroom spacious apartment just moments from Battersea Park, located on the top floor of a four storey modern purpose built apartment block of similar flats constructed in 2015. The apartment includes a sizeable wrap around balcony with all day / evening sun, a private parking space in a gated secure car park, and access to a communal roof terrace.
There are good transport links with Battersea Park Station less than 0.1 miles away and Queenstown Road Station 0.3 miles. The new Battersea Power Station Tube Station (Northern Line) due for completion in 2020 will be just 0.5 miles away.
A great selection of amenities are located within 5 minutes walk. A range of shops, fine bars and restaurants are located on Battersea Park Road within close proximity of the property. In addition, extensive regeneration of Battersea Power station includes a range of bars, restaurants and leisure activities and is located in Circus West Village 0.5 miles from the property. For leisure, access to Battersea Park is 200 meters away.
- Nearest Station: Battersea Park Station, Queenstown Road Station
- Bus routes nearby: 44, 344, N44, 137, 452, N137, 436
Minimum household income and deposit requirements for a mortgage:
Estimated minimum deposit required: £20,800
Minimum household income: £57,000
Estimated monthly cost: £1514.02
- Monthly Mortgage: £783
- Monthly Rent: £552.68
- Monthly Service Charge: £178.34
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The property located on the fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Generous living area with lots of natural light and door to balcony. Wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Open plan kitchen, white wall units with brown worktop and a glass back splash. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob, extractor fan, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Wood flooring.
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Carpeted flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Tile flooring.
- Outside: Private Wrap Around Balcony, Allocated Parking Space in Gated Car Park and Communal Roof Terrace
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.