Share Price £98,125 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £392,500 | £4,906 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Aspire at St Bernard's Gate - 2 bed apartment in Ealing
place ASPIRE @ St. Bernard's Gate, Holman Drive, UB2 4FY
*Virtual Tour Available* Two bedroom apartment with a private TERRACE & an EN SUITE to the master bedroom
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Virtual Tour now available!
View our beautiful two bedroom show apartment from the comfort of your own home
Catalyst are proud to present a collection of one and two bedroom apartments at ASPIRE @ St Bernard's Gate, a brand new development located in Southall and Hanwell, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city but with excellent links to central London and beyond - London Heathrow airport is a 17 minute drive away.
Your stylish new home is set within a partially grade II-listed site tucked away from Uxbridge Road, and is no doubt the perfect location for professionals and growing families to call their home.
The development is set between two vibrant and eclectic communities - Ealing Broadway which is two stops away on the train and offers an ever-growing choice of independent cafes, boutiques, bars and restaurants, and Southall, known for its vibrant market.
Hanwell is the closest station to the development where trains into London Paddington take just 14 minutes. Alternatively, three underground stations are within close proximity, as well as several bus routes serving the area - with a bus stop conveniently located right outside the development.
CGIs indicative only
• German made kitchens finished to a high standard
• Undermounted sink
• Caple mixer-tap
• Bosch stainless steel oven, hob and hood
• Integrated appliances including Bosch dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer
• Engineered wood flooring to kitchen and living areas
• White bathroom suite from the Roca range
• Thermostatically controlled chrome Hansgrohe shower in en-suite
• Hansgrohe wall mounted taps
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Large inset mirror
• Generous choice of wall and floor tiling from a selected range
• All properties benefit from a garden, terrace or balcony
• Bicycle and motorbike storage
• Bin stores
Electrical & IT
• Wet radiator heating system
• Central communal heating system
• Underground parking available to purchase, including facilities for electric cars
• Lifts to all floors
• Interior designed entrance lobby
• Communal satellite dish with Sky+ provision
• Tree lined street scene with central communal boiler
• TV and Sky point to lounge
• TV point to all bedrooms
• Telephone point to living room and master bedroom
• Video entry in entrance hall
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.