Share Price £128,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £320,000 | £6,400 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Hopefield Grange - 2 bed house in Benson - Oxfordshire
place Bonners Mead, OX10 6EU
Modern 3 bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- Applicants must either live or work in the local authority of South Oxfordshire.
Call 020 8832 3283 to book an appointment
Set within the beautiful county of Oxfordshire, Hopefield Grange is a selection of 19, two & three bedroom family homes within the sought after village of Benson.
Surrounded by views of the stunning landscape, Hopefield Grange is positioned close to the River Thames and within walking distance to a wide range of local amenities, offering the perfect balance of town and country living. The local area also has a vibrant community, a wide choice of well-regarded schools for all ages and excellent commuter links to London, Reading, Oxford, Didcot, Swindon and beyond, making it an ideal location for modern family living.
- Garden to the rear
- Well equip local amenities (mixture of comtemporary and traditional outlets, restaurants)
- Rural scenery
- Local leisure centre with a range of activities for all ages
- Rich Entertainment scene
- Transportation links to London via Paddington and Heathrow airport
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.