Share Price £106,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £425,000 | £5,313 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership ResalesUnder offer
Pennyfather Lane at Foundry Gardens - 3 bed house in Haywards Heath - West Sussex
place Rocky Lane South, RH16 4WQ
NOW UNDER OFFER - Pennyfather Lane at Foundry Gardens a stylish development in Haywards Heath
Am I eligible?
- Buyers must have a live or work connection to Mid Sussex.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
Other development-specific criteria may apply. Please speak to the appointed Sales Executive for further information.
About Pennyfather Lane at Foundry Gardens
Next phase coming soon so please register your interest
Clarion is proud to present Pennyfather Lane at Foundry Gardens; a collection of attractive new homes available for Shared Ownership in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
- Private allocated parking.
- Within easy reach of Haywards Heath town centre and station (with direct links to Brighton, Gatwick and London).
- Contemporary fitted kitchens.
- Stylish white bathroom suites.
- Quality internal finishes, including a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring.
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior.
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind.
Optimally designed for modern living, our Pennyfather Lane residences are an ideal opportunity to acquire a stylish home in this beautiful part of West Sussex.
Our homes begin with a desire to combine the best of traditional and modern, and feature a blend of tasteful exteriors, bright contemporary interiors and flexible layouts. You’re sure to find the perfect place to call home with Clarion.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.