Share Price £98,250 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £327,500 | £4,913 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
So Resi Cobham - 1 bed apartment in Cobham - Surrey
place SO Resi Cobham, Between Streets, Cobham, KT11 1HY
One and two bedroom homes available for shared ownership at SO Resi Cobham
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
SO Resi Cobham - Available Now
In the heart of Cobham, a collection of newly built one and two bedroom SO Resi apartments are available through shared ownership.These modern homes are located adjacent to White Lion Place – a meticulous conversion of a Grade II listed building that played a major role in the town’s history .
Designed to complement the neighbouring listed building, SO Resi Cobham features the contemporary, high quality specification that is the SO Resi hallmark. As well as plenty of generously proportioned indoor living space, these stylish, energy-efficient homes all share landscaped communal areas set next to the historic site. There’s convenient allocated car parking for residents, as well as a communal cycle store.
Shared ownership in Surrey is booming and this development is highly sought after, as Cobham is a beautiful, family-friendly town in the leafyborough of Elmbridge, Surrey. The area has sought-afterschools for all ages, a great neighbourhood atmosphere,excellent transport links to central London and the motorway network, as well as a fascinating history.
With a bustling local economy and thriving sense of community, Cobham has everything on hand to make everyday life a pleasure.
* Eligibility and income restrictions apply.
* CGI shown is for illustrative purposes and is subject to change.
* Show home images from previous So Resi development.
* Priority will be given to those who live or work within the local authority of Elmbridge