Share Price £61,875 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £247,500 | £6,188 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Barking Riverside - 1 bed apartment in Barking and Dagenham
place Rhodes Mansions, Northgate Road Barking, IG11 0AB
1 bedroom apartments available now - move in this spring
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
L&Q are proud to present a collection of 1 bedroom apartments within the Parklands Phase of Barking Riverside situated alongside the River Thames.
The first selection of the Parklands Phaseis available now through Shared Ownership with L&Q.
A typical 1 bedroom home will comprise a bright and modern open-plan reception with a fully-fitted kitchen and space for dining. The apartments benefit from ample natural light, private outsidespace as well as access to secure communal gardens.
- Regular bus servicesto both Dagenham Dock and Barking station
- Dagenham Dock stationtoLondon Fenchurch Street station in 24 minutes
- Barking station to London Fenchurch Street station in 15 minutes
- Barking Riverside Overground station opening 2021 - central London in 22 minutes
Your futureat Barking Riverside
Barking Riverside lies beside 2km of beautiful South-facing River Thames frontage, covering 443 acres which will eventually include 10,800 new homes of mixed size and style. There is also provision for 65,000 square metres of commercial floor space for shopping, restaurants, cafés, community and leisure facilities. The Parklands phase will feature open green spaces as well as an Ecology Centre.
Barking Riverside is set to incorporate a wide range of health measures, such as an on-site GP surgery, designed to help the residents to live longer, healthier, happier lives. A key element of the initiative is the network of cycle routes, located along the river and through every stage of the development.
Barking Riverside station will open in 2021, residents will be able to reach central London in just 22 minutes. Regular bus services currently run to and from Barking town centre’s train and tube lines. Dagenham Dock station is within easy reach offering regular services to London Fenchurch Street in 24 minutes.Residents will also have access to an Enterprise Car Club service.
The Borough of Barking and Dagenham has been named the second fastest area for rising house prices in London. In February 2018 it was reported that there was 4.4% annual increase in property prices*
*UK house Price Index February 2018
- Barking Riverside Overground station opening 2021 -central London in 22 minutes
- Seven schools on site, four already open with GOOD Ofsted status
- Home to a network of cycle and walk ways
- Envac -Europe’s largest automated waste disposal system
- Enterprise Car Club