Share Price £180,250 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £515,000 | £9,013 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Liberty Square - 2 bed apartment in Barnet
place Flat 22 Atlee Court, N20 0BF
Stunning 2 bed new build apartment
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Brand NEW Liberty Square show suite available to view now
OPEN WEEKEND EVENT: Saturday 2nd - Sunday 3rd March
Phone: 020 3369 4067
Welcome to Liberty Square, a collection of 1 & 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments in the sought-after area of Whetstone, North London. Just moments from Totteridge and Whetstone on the Northern Line, this thriving community is a great choice for first-time buyers and growing families alike.
Designed for those who appreciate comfort and style in equal measure, your living, kitchen and dining areas form a contemporary, open-plan living space whilst the bright bedrooms are fitted with soft carpets, built-in wardrobes and balconies with large windows that flood the rooms with natural light throughout the day.
Your new home couldn't be more perfectly placed to take advantage of everything Whetstone has to offer. Surrounded by local parks, nature reserves and outdoor sports facilities, Liberty Square is your ideal starting point for exploring this leafy part of London on foot or by bike. Local amenities are second to none, with independent cafés, expansive parks and a bustling High Street right on your doorstep. There is also a selection of well-regarded schools within close proximity. Liberty Square is in a prime location for travel connections across the capital and beyond. Totteridge & Whetstone Tube station will take you straight into the city centre whilst the extensive network of local buses covers routes right across North London.
- 1 & 2 bedroom contemporary, shared ownership apartments
- Built in wardrobes and fitted carpets
- Parking available at development
- Apartments benefit from large balcony
- Real wood veneered oak flooring throughout apartment
- Located in the sought-after area of Whetstone
- Excellent transport links – approx. 5 mins walk from Totteridge & Whetstone underground station
- Easy reach to an array of local amenities
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.