Share Price £76,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £305,000 | £3,813 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Leon House - 1 bed apartment in Croydon
place Leon House, 233 High Street, CR0 1FW
Stylish 1 bedroom apartments in central Croydon
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
Leon House is being sensitively renovated, revealing original sculptures and creating modern and spacious apartments.
Optivo are delighted to offer 39 modern designed apartments available on Shared Ownership with prices starting from £76,250. Each apartment is finished to a high, contemporary specification featuring a modern kitchen with built-in appliances, engineered wooden flooring & underfloor heating.
Hotel-style living is provided by the concierge service, communal working area and free WiFi in the lobby.
The rooftop skygarden features private dining rooms with spectacular views as well as decking and landscaped planting.
Reservations that complete within 8 weeks are eligible for a 2 year pass to the nearby NCP car park located 3 minutes walk from Leon House. Terms and conditions apply, contact Optivo for further details.
Check Availability and find out further information here: www.leonhouse-apartments.co.uk
- Selection of 1 & 2 bedroom designer apartments finished to a high specification
- Residents only sky garden and residents lounge with stunning views with access to concierge
- Modern fitted appliances including washing machine/ dryer, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, Bosch oven, hob & extractor fan
-0.7 miles to East Croydon Station
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.