Share Price £105,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £262,500 | £5,250 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom house in
place Cunningham Drive, , OX15 4SU
2 bedroom Home Ideal for Family Living
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- Successful applicants will need to either live or work in the local authority of Cherwell.
Call now on 0208 832 3294 to book a viewing!
The Woodlands is a small and beautifully planned neighbourhood within which we have a collection of 2 bedroom houses available for shared ownership. Finished to the highest standards and equipped with the latest fixtures and fittings, these lovely homes are ideal for growing families and those who appreciate beautiful village settings.
Homes within The Woodlands provide stunning views of open farmland stretching away to the west, yet are just 0.6 miles from the village’s bustling High Street. The area is well served by primary and secondary schools making it an ideal location for growing families to set up home.
Bloxham is an attractive and popular village situated in North Oxfordshire countryside about 3.5 miles to the south-west of the market town of Banbury. The village of Banbury offers a wide range of shopping facilities as well as access onto the M40 motorway (approximately 4 miles) at junction 11 and mainline rail services to London/Marylebone (approx.. 1 hour peak time).
- Beautifully designed homes
- Gardens to the rear
- Rural landscape and scenery
- High regarded local primary and secondary schools
- Access to the M4
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.