Share Price £76,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £306,000 | £3,825 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
A+ - 1 bed apartment in Hounslow
place Pears Road, TW3 1SR
One bedroom Shared Ownership apartment in Hounslow
Shared Ownership is subject to availability and qualifying criteria. You may be eligible for this property at A+ if:
You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Priority will given to people who live or work in the London Borough of Hounslow.
Network Homes is proud to present A+ at The Assembly, a selection of one and two Shared Ownership apartments. Set within an elegant new mansion block development in the West London neighbourhood of Hounslow. An area currently undergoing an exciting regeneration.
Designed with clean lines and open-plan living areas, and each with its own balcony, these apartments score highly for both style and comfort. Apartments are light, bright, and modern, with spacious open-plan living areas catering for a contemporary lifestyle. That’s why we’ve graded them A+.
• Contemporary fitted kitchen with complementary worktop andupstand
• Glass splashback to the hob
• Stainless steel Electrolux electric oven and integrated Electrolux electric induction hob
• Stainless steel Electrolux extractor hood
• Integrated Electrolux fridge / freezer
• AEG washer / dryer located in hallway cupboard
• Electrolux dishwasher
• Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Thermostatic mixer with variable height Vado Erin shower head
• White vinyl finish to bath panel
• Merlyn square edge shower screen
• Mirror fronted wall cabinet to main bathrooms
• Heated towel rail
• Carpet to all bedrooms
• White sockets and switches
• Energy efficient double glazed windows
• Balcony or terrace to each apartment (patio for ground floor apartments)
• Access to communal gardens*
• Eco recycling bins
• Communal cycle storage
• Amtico wood effect flooring to hallway /
living room / kitchen
• Tiles in the bathroom
• Carpet to all remaining areas
• LED downlights to bathrooms and kitchens
• Polished chrome ironmongery
• Television and telephone points to living room and master bedroom
• Communal television aerial and Sky+ satellite dish
• Smoke detectors, fire alarms
• Secure by design doors and windows
• Lockable post box
• Carbon monoxide detectors
• Key fob entry system
• Video entry touch button system
• Individual gas boiler to each apartment
*Access to communal gardens will not be open until the second phase of the development is complete due to health and safety regulations.