Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
Church Mews at Boughton Park - 3 bed house in Maidstone - Kent
place Church Street, Boughton Monchelsea, ME17 4BU
New 3 bedroom houses coming soon to Boughton Park
Applicants must be approved by Help to Buy as eligible for shared ownership.
Priority will be given to those living and working in Maidstone borough.
Launching in mid 2019, these five 3 bedroom family houses will place you at the centre of village life. All of the homes will be built to the highest standard and each will benefit from parking and private garden. The village of Boughton Monchelsea has a post office, recreation green and one public house and is located 3 miles south of Maidstone. The local primary school has a 3 star Ofsted rating and there are six secondary schools within a 3 mile radius, the majority of which are rated good to outstanding with Ofsted.
Details including a copy of the brochure will be made available close to launch.
Please note the kitchen image used will not be the same throughout this development.
Modern fitted kitchens
- Gardiners Shaker Range in Cashmere Gloss
- Laminate ‘Thai Beam Wood’ worktops & upstands
- Ceramic electric hob with extractor hood and oven
- White goods include fridge/freezer, washing machine & integrated dishwasher
Modern fitted bathrooms:
- ‘Roca Gap’ toilet and basin
- Trojan Cascade bath with shower screen and Hansgrohe thermostatic shower
- Ideal Logic Combi boiler
- White roll top radiators
- Solid core oak veneer internal doors
- Polished chrome ironmongery
- Carpets to living area & bedrooms, with floor tiles to cloakroom & bathroom and vinyl flooring to kitchens
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property price list Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.