Share Price £238,000 (from 70% Min. Share)
Full Value £340,000 | £23,800 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Southwark
place Appleford House, 31 Grove Lane, SE5 8SP
One-bed, Third Floor Apartment is now available in Southwark
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply.
Appleford House is a one-bedroom property, situated on a popular road in Camberwell. Located on the third floor in a third storey block built in 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Denmark Hill Station 0,5 miles (Zone 2) served by Thameslink linking to Blackfriars Station in 12 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away. For leisure and enjoyment Camberwell Leisure Centre is 0.1 miles away. Bars, Pubs and Restaurants are along Camberwell Grove and Camberwell Church Street. Kings College Hospital is 0.5 miles away. Camberwell Green, Ruskin Park & Burgess Park are within walking distance from the apartment.
- Nearest Station: Denmark Hill Station (Zone 2)
- Bus routes nearby: 12, 36, 171, 345, 436, N89, N136, N171
Minimum household income and deposit requirements for a mortgage:
Estimated minimum deposit required: £34,000
Minimum household income: £50,000
Estimated monthly cost: £1270.71
- Monthly Mortgage: £896
- Monthly Rent: £188.34
- Monthly Service Charge: £186.37
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard with boiler and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious living area, with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Beech-wood base and wall units with granite-effect worktop and tile back splash. Integrated stainless-steel hob and cooker. Space for free standing fridge-freezer and washing machine. Laminate wood flooring
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower area, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Grey laminate wood flooring.
- Outside: Communal Bike Shed and Garden
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.