Share Price £84,000 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £280,000 | £4,200 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Kingswood - 1 bed apartment in Croydon
place Limpsfield Road, South Croydon, CR2 9BY
An ideal first time buy!
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
Priority for Kingswood goes to those who either live or work in the London borough of Croydon.
A collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments finished to a high specification with light and contemporary interiors overlooking Kingswood Forest in Hamsey Green, Croydon.
These stunning homes have been designed with the vision of the very best contemporary urban living. The layout and structure have been carefully configured and bought to life to maximise the use of interior space.
The open plan living space has been designed to provide an airy and light ambience with large windows to allow the use of natural light. Built-in modern appliances have been installed in the spacious kitchen to allow a homely yet modernistic approach to fill your culinary experiences.
Croydon is well on its way to becoming London’s biggest growth centre thanks to its new diverse culture and local developments. The borough offers a unique mix to businesses and residents alike, with its ideal location just 15 minutes on train from central London or Gatwick Airport and surrounded by the green Surrey countryside.
Quoted as being the ‘new global city’ within the heart of Croydon its iconic transformation will help re-energise the whole area into a community led environment with new schools, healthcare and amenities.
- Private balcony
- Large green spaces nearby
- Landscaped communal area
- Ofsted outstanding schools nearby
- Pre installed for Sky+ and fibre optic broadband
- Secure development with video entry system
- Secure cycle storage
- Lift to all floors
- Integrated kitchenappliances
- Dedicated storage spacein each home
- Large floor to ceiling windows
- Pet friendly development.* T&C apply.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.