Share Price £97,488 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £389,950 | £4,874 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Castra Apartments - 1 bed apartment in Barnet
place Millbrook Park, 20 Royal Engineers Way, NW7 1ET
Five bright and modern one bedroom apartments close to Mill Hill East station
All London applicants are welcome to apply
Applicants must not earn over £90,000 per annum.
Applicants must not currently own a home.
Castra Apartments benefits from being within a short distance from so much of what north London has to offer. This isn't to say that the rest of the capital is out of reach, though. London's underground network is easily accessible from Mill Hill East underground station on the Northern Line, a pleasant 12 minutes' walk from the development.
Castra Apartments offers a rare opportunity to buy a stunning new contemporary style one or two-bedroom apartment in one of North-West London's up-and-coming postcodes. The development is located in Mill Hill, near to the quiet Henry Darlot Drive in the borough of Barnet NW7, and is part of a larger new development. Seven of which are exclusively available for shared ownership.
Prices start from £97,488 for a 25% share.
For more information you can visit www.castraapartments.co.uk
• Fitted cabinets by Symphony finished in Dark Oak
• Contrasting white worktops
• Integrated appliances
• Multi-function electric fan oven with ceramic hob
• Stainless steel-finished extractor hood
• 11/2 bowl sink and drainer
• Glass splashback to the hob
• Roco Carla white contemporary style sanitary ware
• Close-coupled WC
• Over-bath thermostatic shower
• Contemporary style mixer taps
• Full height porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles over bath and sink
• Amtico floor tiles
• Chrome-finished ladder-style towel rail
• White Ash wood-effect vinyl flooring by Amtico to the living/dining room, kitchen, hall and cupboard
• Hard wearing twist-pile fitted carpet to bedrooms
• Energy efficient downlights to kitchen, dining room and bathroom
• Energy efficient pendant lights to other rooms
• Neutral matt emulsion paint to all walls
• A secure door entry system
• Private walk-out balcony
• One allocated parking space, some with an electric charging point
- 12 minute walk from Mill Hill Station served by the Northern line which also goes directly to Finchley Central, Camden Town, Euston, King's Cross, Moorgate, Bank and London Bridge.
- The nearest shops for everyday essentials are located at the end of Frith Lane, just a short walk away and there is also a large Waitrose close by.
- Approximately two miles away, Mill Hill Broadway provides a range of convenient high street stores, such as Marks & Spencer, Boots, and WH Smith, as well as a selection of specialist shops, designer boutiques, restaurants, pubs, wine bars, and cafés.
- Brent Cross shopping centre which includes approximately 120 top name shopping outlets is approximately 3 miles away.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
D – Easy Access
Compatible with the design standards in Mobility Standard Housing (1974) produced by the DoE and Housing Corporation Scheme Development Standards (pre-1999) and Part M of Building Regulations (2000). The main features of these properties include a level approach to the entrance, wider doorways and more space than in general needs housing. These properties may also have an internal flight of stairs and if so, there is enough space to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.