Share Price £101,500 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £290,000 | £5,075 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
St Andrew's Park - 1 bed apartment in Hillingdon
place Churchill Road, Lockhead House, UB10 0WL
Contemporary 1 bed Apartment
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You live or work in any of the London Borough's.
Now Open to all boroughs!
Located at St Andrews Park, offering a stylish collection of 1 & 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments in the leafy area of Uxbridge, West London.
Perfectly placed for you to enjoy the picturesque green spaces of Uxbridge whilst allowing you to travel with ease to experience the vibrancy of the London city living.
- Only 45 mins from central London, Uxbridge has fantastic links to the city via Tube or car.
- Easy access to the A40, M40, M4 and M25, with the M40 running north to Birmingham, the A40 running east to central London and the M4 running west to Wales.
- Full of local amenities including, The Pavillions and intu Shopping Centres, local Cinema's and Rockingham Recreation Ground.
- Local to St. Andrew's Primary School (Rated 'Good' by Ofsted)
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.