Share Price £78,750 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £157,500 | £7,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Hampshire
place Carpathia Drive, SO14 3GU
Second floor two bedroom apartment situated in a central area of Southampton.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 31,000
- Your deposit amount is greater than £ 7,875
- Please make sure you are registered & approved on www.hydenewhomes.co.uk & www.helptobuysuth.co.uk
Carpathia Drive, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 3GU
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a bright and spacious second floor two bedroom apartment situated in a central area of Southampton.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, 17ft by 15ft open plan living/dining room area leading out to a south facing juliette balcony, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom with built in wardrobe, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, large storage cupboard in hallway and double glazing throughout. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space. EPC current C (74) and potential B (83).
Shared Ownership Length of Lease: Approx. 85 Years
Council Tax Band: Southampton City Council Tax Band - A
Gross Internal Area: 69m2
Property Value = £157,500
Percentage Share = 50%
Share Price = £78,750
Monthly Rent = £248.46
Monthly Service Charge = £175.67
Mortgage Payment ** = £473
Household Income = £31,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. These particulars are believed to be correct and are intended to give a fair overall description of the property but are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of exact property details please refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. All photographs and details excluding financial information are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221, option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Within close proximity to Southampton City Centre and the Ocean Village development which offer a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities.
• Within walking distance to cinema, supermarket, schools, GP, Dental surgery and access to local bus routes.
• Southampton Central Train Station is located 1.1 miles from the property and offers direct services to; London Waterloo, Brighton, Manchester, Bournemouth and Cardiff
• The M27 is easily accessible providing direct route to London and other major cities.
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.