Share Price £96,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £385,000 | £4,813 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Lyon Square Phase 2 - 1 bed apartment in Harrow
place Lyon Road, HA1 2EX
One bedroom Shared Ownership apartment in Harrow
- Shared Ownership is subject to availability and qualifying criteria. You may be eligible for this property at Lyon Square Phase 2 if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Network Homes is pleased to present the second phase of Lyon Square, a distinctive collection of one and two bedroom Shared Ownership apartments. Located in the heart of Harrow, these apartments combine a high quality specification in a sought after location. This leafy suburb in north-west London has all the amenities you would expect from a busy town that is right on your doorstep. Lyon Square’s unique design creates communal spaces, walkways and landscaped green space that flow effortlessly together making it ideal for residents to get around and enjoy the development. Each apartment has been designed to make use of the light and space with the added benefit of a terrace or balcony. All apartments have been built to the highest specification ensuring these impressive homes offer you the very best of modern living.
The development has a great selection amenities for day to day living within the immediate vicinity, such as Tesco Express. Morrisons supermarket at Trident Point is a five minute drive away or ten minutes on foot. Harrow also boasts not one, but two great shopping centres - St Anns and St George’s, four and eight minutes walking respectively.
Along with plenty of opportunities in Harrow, great transport links from your new home make it easy to connect with Central London. A short five minute walk away from Lyon Square is Harrow on the Hill station, which
is on tfl’s Metropolitan line and a National Rail station for Chiltern Railways. From here you can reach Central London in just 20 minutes, making for a great commute.
Plus a £500 contribution towards legal fees.
Alongside the great views from Lyon Square, your new home has a high quality specification throughout.
• Fitted Symphony kitchen Vista range
• Zanussi integrated single oven, electric
hob, and extractor fan
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• AEG washer/dryer
• AEG dishwasher
• Stainless steel single bowl sink
• Pendants below kitchen cupboards
• Sandringham contemporary white
• Mirror over basin
• Shaver socket
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
• Shower screen
• Ceramic tiled floor
• Wood effect laminate flooring to living/
dining area, kitchen and hall
• Carpet in bedroom
• Television and telephone points to living
area and master bedroom
• Smoke detectors
• Carbon monoxide detectors
• Fob entry system to communal doors and lift
• Audio door entry system
• Refuse and recycling storage
• Lockable mailboxes
• NHBC 12 year warranty
• Balcony or terrace to all apartments