Share Price £191,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £765,000 | £9,563 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Heathfield Square - 3 bed apartment in Wandsworth
place Heathfield Square, Wandsworth, SW18 3HZ
3 bedroom Duplex at Heathfield Square
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income less than £ 90,000
- You live or work in Wandsworth - Wandsworth, London Borough
Heathfield Square is a stylish collection of apartments, duplexes and houses available through shared ownership, that offer a fantastic opportunity to live in this sought after location .With relaxing open spaces, riverside walks and being perfectly positioned for all that London has to offer, these homes provide a truly modern lifestyle with the added enjoyment of a vibrant riverside community
Wandsworth is located approximately six miles south-west of central London with Fulham across the river to the north, Battersea to the east, Putney to the west, Earlsfield, and Tooting to the south.Heathfield Square is conveniently located to key transport links whether you prefer to travel by train, tube, bus or river boat they are all accessible within easy reach.
Wandsworth Common Mainline station provides direct links to the City, the West End, and outer London.
For more information on Heathfield Square, please contact the Optivo Sales Team on 0800 012 firstname.lastname@example.org
KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING
- Contemporary kitchens from the Berkeley range fitted in grey to all units
- Quartz polar white worktop and grey splashback
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap
- Integrated Bosch appliances including ceramic hob,fan oven and grill, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Recessed LED chrome down lights
- Timber Oak flooring to entrance hall, living/kitchen area and white skirting/architrave
- Penthouse Solistice carpet
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Pendant lighting to all bedrooms
- Quality white bathroom suite with chrome
- bath/shower mixer tap
- Glass shower screen
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Grey tiles to walls and floor
- Wooden pannelleddoor to main entrance
- Balconies to all apartments and gardens to houses
- High quality, durable carpeting and floor finishes throughout one car parking space to each property**
- Secure bin/cycle store
- Audio door entry system and handset
- Multi-lock door and spy hole to apartment entrance
- Hardwired doorbell
- TV points in living and master bedrooms
- Satellite TV socket in lounge (subscription required)
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.