Share Price £105,000 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £350,000 | £5,250 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Godstone Road - 2 bed apartment in Whyteleafe - Surrey
place Godstone Road, CR8 5AT
Homely new-build two bedroom apartments in Whyteleafe, Surrey READY TO MOVE IN
Reserve for just £99*
Limited-time offer ends 30th June 2020!
Reserving a new home at Godstone Road has never been more affordable. Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership on or before 30th June 2020 for only £99*.
Contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is to reserve your new home.
*£99 reservation fee only available on Clarion Housing Shared Ownership homes until 30th June 2020. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Am I eligible?
Applications are welcome UK-wide. Priority will be given to those who already live and/or work in the Tandridge District Council and surrounding areas.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
About Godstone Road
For the perfect ‘new home’ location with fantastic commuting links, look no further than properties for sale at Godstone Road. A collection of brand new one and two bedroom apartments available to buy through the Shared Ownership scheme with Clarion Housing in the Tandridge District Council area.
Zone 6 Whyteleafe station (Kenley, Surrey) is within walking distance and train journeys to London Bridge take 35 minutes. With the A22 also nearby a variety of commuter options are on the doorstep.
For day-to-day needs, Whyteleafe village itself provides an excellent range of amenities including a Post Office, bakery, doctor’s surgery, M&S Food and assorted other stores. Other supermarkets, shops and services are available in nearby towns. Caterham offers a Morrisons and Waitrose, in Purley a large Tescos and in Kenley a Co-op. High street names are available in Caterham and Purley, as well as a range of independent shops, markets and boutiques.
For young families, there are a number of quality schools in the immediate and wider area.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
- Contemporary kitchen by Porcelanosa
- Work surface and matching upstand
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap
- Oven, ceramic induction hob and cooker hood
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer andwasher/dryer installed
- Recessed LED down lights
- Porcalanosa Brooklyn wood flooring
- Quality white Porcalanosa bathroom suite with deck wall mounted chrome bath filler
- Chrome smart thermostatic shower column
- Glass shower screen
- Electric towel rail
- Recessed LED down lights
- Porcelanosa Park Blanco porcelain tiles to floor and selected walls
- Secure on-site bicycle storage facilities
- Communal landscaped areas
- Video door entry system and handset
- Wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide alarms
- Multi-lock door and spy hole to apartment entrance
- Hardwired doorbell
- Parking available
- 125-year lease
- 12 Years Premier Warranty
- Predicted energy assessment - B rating 1
- Within walking distance of Whyteleafe station (Zone 6)
- Other nearby stations and proximity of A22 deliver ideal commuting options
- Green space around the development
- Purley, Croydon and Caterham high streets are all close by and offer a variety of amenities and entertainment options
- Potential of new Westfield being developed in neighbouring borough
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.