Share Price £99,750 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £332,500 | £4,988 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Godstone Road - 2 bed apartment in Whyteleafe - Surrey
place Godstone Road, CR8 5AT
Homely new-build two bedroom apartments in Whyteleafe, Surrey READY TO MOVE IN – Book your viewing
JULY OFFER: £1,000 is deductible on completion of the sale for any reservation that is taken by 31st July, 2019. Terms & Conditions apply. Speak to Clarion Housing’s sales agent for details.
Applications are welcome UK-wide. Priority will be given to those who already live and/or work in the Tandridge District Council and surrounding areas.
Start your journey towards home ownership here – to book your viewing please call Clarion’s sales contact centre on 020 7378 5638 or contact email@example.com
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
For the perfect ‘new home’ location with fantastic commuting links, look no further than properties for sale at Godstone Road. A collection of brand new one and two bedroom apartments available to buy through the Shared Ownership scheme with Clarion Housing in the Tandridge District Council area.
Zone 6 Whyteleafe station (Kenley, Surrey) is within walking distance and train journeys to London Bridge take 35 minutes. With the A22 also nearby a variety of commuter options are on the doorstep.
For day-to-day needs, Whyteleafe village itself provides an excellent range of amenities including a Post Office, bakery, doctor’s surgery, M&S Food and assorted other stores. Other supermarkets, shops and services are available in nearby towns. Caterham offers a Morrisons and Waitrose, in Purley a large Tescos and in Kenley a Co-op. High street names are available in Caterham and Purley, as well as a range of independent shops, markets and boutiques.
For young families, there are a number of quality schools in the immediate and wider area.
To book an appointment or register your interest please contact Clarion's Customer Service Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7378 5638
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
- Within walking distance of Whyteleafe station (Zone 6)
- Other nearby stations and proximity of A22 deliver ideal commuting options
- Beautifully contemporary specification
- Green space around the development
- Purley, Croydon and Caterham high streets are all close by and offer a variety of amenities and entertainment options
- Parking available
- Potential of new Westfield being developed in neighbouring borough
Please note: Images displayed are of a show home at this development and indicative only. Prices are to be used as a guideline only as they are subject to change. Travel time sources: Nationalrail.co.uk, Google Maps, tfl.gov.uk and bustimes.org
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.