Share Price £134,100 (from 45% Min. Share)

Full Value £298,000 | £6,705 Min. Deposit

Scheme: Over 55's Shared Ownership

check_circle Available now

A55+ - 1 bed apartment in Hounslow

place Pears Road, TW3 1SR

Sign in to Register Your Interest mail
favorite_outline Save Property

Shared Ownership apartments for people aged over 55


Eligibility

Shared Ownership is subject to availability and qualifying criteria. You may be eligible for this property at A+ if:

You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
You are aged over 55+
The maximum level of equity that can be purchased is 75% but no rent payable on remaining 25% when reached.
Priority will given to people who live or work in the London Borough of Hounslow


Description

A place to call home

The A55+ one bedroom apartments have been created especially for people aged 55 via our Shared Ownership scheme. Your new home has been designed with clean lines and open-plan living areas, and each with its own balcony, these apartments score highly for both style and comfort.

The one bedroom A+ apartments enjoy spacious open-plan living, and plenty of natural light. Glass doors open onto private balconies so all residents can enjoy their own secluded outdoor space. All apartments are designed with a modern look and high-quality fixtures and fittings. The contemporary kitchens include integrated appliances and stylish white bathroom. Neutral colours allows you to add your own personal touches and to truly make yourself at home. The development itself is set around a private garden square which is open to all residents.

At A55+ you are are just 8 minutes' walk from Hounslow East underground station on the Piccadilly line, in Zone 4. Hounslow is a thriving neighbourhood with excellent amenities concentrated within the town centre. Living at A55+ means you are never more than a short walk away from anything you may need. Hounslow has as active over 50's community with lots of sports and fitness clubs offering everything from indoor bowls or Hatha Yoga.


Key Features

  • Contemporary kitchens
  • Appliances - oven, washer / dryer, fridge / freezer, dishwasher
  • Amtico wood effect flooring to hallway / living room / kitchen
  • Modern white sanitary ware
  • Thermostatically controlled shower with functional show head over bath
  • Shower screen
  • Heated towel rail
  • Carpet in bedroom
  • Mirror fronted wall cabinet to main bathroom
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Telephone and television point to living area
  • Secure by Design doors and windows
  • Key fob entry system
  • Video entry touch button system 

Sign in to Register Your Interest mail
favorite_outline Save Property

Location

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.

The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together:

  • Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
  • Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
  • Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.


NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.