Share Price £255,000 (from 75% Min. Share)
Full Value £340,000 | £12,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Over 55's Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Dillon Court Retirement Apartments - 2 bed apartment in Sutton
place Brighton Road, SM2 5AU
Only 2 two-bedroom spacious apartments remain at Dillon Court.
Book your viewing now, call us on 0207 539 3745 or email CCHA@redloft.co.uk.
Only 2 two-bedroom apartments remain at Dillon Court, a beautiful new development made for homebuyers that are 55+ years of age.
All apartments at Dillon Court have been designed with a modern specification including fully fitted kitchens with Bosch appliances and emergency pull-cord system. All homes are designed to be energy efficient ensuring all our homeowners with the comfort and conveniences of owning a brand-new home. Located a short 8-minute bus ride away from Sutton town centre which holds a thriving high street with the St Nicolas Centre shopping mall and an Empire Cinema, Dillon Court is positioned perfectly to allow our homeowners to enjoy the facilities of this sought-after town. However, if you would prefer a quiet afternoon at home Dillon Court provides a communal lounge and roof terrace. Just 3 miles away, the St Helier Hospital is located with a 24-hour A&E department and comprehensive diagnostic facilities.
Dillon Court is also well located with excellent train and road connections, making local, domestic and international travel effortless. With both Sutton and Belmont train stations located less than a mile from Dillon Court, travelling by train is a great option. Fast services will have you at London Victoria in just over half an hour and at London St Pancras in less than 45 minutes. The locale is also very well-served by buses, with over 20 routes in the nearby area, going as far as Wimbledon, Croydon, Epsom and Victoria, and there are three routes on Brighton Road itself.
For motorists, it's only a 15-minute drive from Brighton Road to the M25, or ten minutes to the A24 which goes north to South West London (from where Central London is easily accessible) and south to the seaside town of Worthing.
International travellers can choose between Gatwick, which is half an hour's drive away or an hour by train, and Heathrow, which is approximately a 45-minute drive or an hour and a half by train.
• Price Bourne Luxury fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
• Style 1 - Lumi Alabaster Gloss with bronzespeckled worktops
• Style 2 - Lumi White Gloss with black/grey worktops
• Bosch integrated stainless steel oven
• Bosch stainless steel hob
• Bosch stainless steel chimney hood
• Glass splashback behind hob
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink
• Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
• Bosch integrated washer/dryer
• Four spotlight ceiling light bar
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Chrome mixer taps
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen
• Full height tiling to shower
• Half tiled to remainder of bathroom
• Shaver point and light
• Mirror over sink
• Electrically heated towel rail
• Polyflor Polysafe Ash Grey vinyl flooring
• Gas fired central heating system
• Vaillant combi boiler
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
• Digital TV points to living room and bedroom one
• Low-energy light fittings
• White matt emulsion to walls
• White matt emulsion to ceilings
• White gloss to woodwork
• Acoustix Oiled Oak vinyl flooring throughout (living room, kitchen, bedroom and hall)
Safety and security:
• Aluminium powder coated double glazed windows with locking mechanism
• Secured by Design accreditation
• Car park lighting
• Mains wired smoke detector/alarm
• Mains wired carbon monoxide detector/alarm
• Heat detector/alarm
• NHBC 10 year warranty
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.