Share Price £100,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £400,000 | £5,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Watling Street, Radlett, WD7 7AQ - 2 bed apartment in Radlett - Hertfordshire
place Flat 3, 201 Watling Street, WD7 7AQ
**Last plot currently under offer**
Approved application by Help to Buy East & South East - www.helptobuyese.org.uk
No local connection applies
To book an appointment to view these homes please call 01992 453712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that viewings are by appointment only and subject to financial assessment.
Two vedroom apartments available for shared ownership all with secure underground parking, access to large communal roof terrace and some with a balcony.
Watling Street is part of beautiful new development located in the sought-after village of Radlett. Radlett is an affluent village in the country of Hertfordshire between St. Albans and Borehamwood and offers an array of shops, restaurants, pubs, clubs and a cinema right on your doorstep.
Radlett has excellent transport links, with Radlett train station close by, connecting you to London St. Pancras in 20 minutes.
*Please note the images shown are for illustrations purposes only and do not necessarily represent the actual size or layout of the available plots.
· White glossed kitchen units
· Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer, swivel tap
· Low level stainless steel bushed electric oven
· Ceramic electric hob & chrome extractor hood
· Track lighting
· Wood effect laminate flooring
· Black ash worktop with upstand
· Integrated fridge freezer
· Integrated washer dryer
· Contemporary white bathroom suite
· Chrome sanitaryware
· Chrome ladder heated towel rail
· Vanity unit storage
· Glass over the bath shower screen
· Thermostatic mixer taps
· Ceramic tiled flooring
· Wood effect to living room, bedrooms and hallway
· Woodwork and internal doors painted a white gloss finish
· Silver colour door ironmongery
· TV points provided in the living room and master bedroom
· Video door entry system
· 10 year NHBC Cover
· Air source heating system
· Secure underground parking
· Communal roof terrace
· Some apartments have a balcony
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property price list Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.