Share Price £198,000 (from 45% Min. Share)
Full Value £440,000 | £9,900 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in London - Greater London
place Thimble Court, Bow Common Lane, E3 4SD
The general eligibility criteria for Shared Ownership is as follows:
You must be at least 18 years old
In London your annual household income must be less than £90,000
You should generally be a first time buyer, i.e. you don’t already own a home. If you do already own, you must be in the process of selling it
You should not be able to afford to buy a home suitable for your housingneeds on the open market
You must show you are not in mortgage or rent arrears
You must be able to demonstrate that you have a good credit history (no bad debts or County Court Judgements) and can affordthe regular payments and costs involved in buying a home
You should have savings or to be able to easily access at least £4,000 to cover the costs of buying a home. This is a guideline figure – the actual amount you need will depend on the share you are purchasing.
In most cases you will also need to have enough savings or be able to easily access a minimum 5-10% of the equity share you are buying, as a deposit.
Superb one bedroom apartment on the 6th floor, benefiting a terrace is now available for Resale.
This spacious accommodation includes an open plan living area,afully fitted modern kitchen, including integrated appliances.
The property is conveniently located, being a short walk from Devons Road (DLR) station, Mile End tube and Bow Road tube station are all close by.
Close to this property are plenty of green space and open sky, especially when you think you’re a stone throw from the City and Canary Wharf. Apart from plenty of parkland, you’ve got the canal, which you can walk all the way down to the Thames and up to Islington.
Mile End London Underground Station 0.4 miles
Devons Road DLR Station 0.8 miles
St. Paul’s Way Trust School 0.2 miles
Mile End Park 0.3 miles
A superb range of transport connections with The City, West End
and beyond all within easy reach.
• Sand kitchen handless units
• Strombolian dark worktop and up-stand
• Glass splashback
• Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer, swivel tap
• Stainless brushed steel electric oven, built in microwave,
ceramic black hob and slimline telescopic cooker hood
• White integrated appliances including fridge/ freezer, washer / dryer
• Porcelain stoneware floor area
Bathroom & en-suites
• Contemporary white bathroom suite
• Driftwood countertop
• Chrome sanitaryware
• Full height mirror (ensuites) and driftwood mirror cabinets (bathrooms)
• Compact white radiator with grilles
• Natural porcelain stoneware to wall and floor area
• Carpets to living room, bedrooms and hallway
• Matt white emulsion ceilings and walls
• Woodwork and internal doors painted in a white satin finish
• Silver colour (brass) door ironmongery
• Sky + provided to living room
• TV points provided to living room and all bedrooms
• TP points provided to living room and all bedrooms*
• Walnut veneer entrance door with controlled entry system
• Large terrace
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
D – Easy Access
Compatible with the design standards in Mobility Standard Housing (1974) produced by the DoE and Housing Corporation Scheme Development Standards (pre-1999) and Part M of Building Regulations (2000). The main features of these properties include a level approach to the entrance, wider doorways and more space than in general needs housing. These properties may also have an internal flight of stairs and if so, there is enough space to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.