Share Price £589,050 (from 77% Min. Share)
Full Value £765,000 | £58,905 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Islington
place Dance Square, London, EC1V 3AN
One Housing Group
2 Bed in Dance Sq
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
An original and contemporary two bed /one bath apartment within the much sought-after private development of Dance Square in central Clerkenwell.
This delightful apartment has been finished to an impeccable standard and comprises large bright reception room, two large balcony, high specification fitted separate kitchen and dining area with recently upgraded integrated appliances, fully tiled bathroom, two spacious bedroom's and three large storage room. Served by a 24hr concierge.
Located conveniently within walking distance to several transport links, including Old Street station and white cross market, Angel Islington and its array of bustling, bars, restaurants and markets, as well as Barbican station - The Barbican centre for Arts, Museum of London and Cinema. Easy access to King’s cross / St Paul / Bank. Walking distance to supermarket include Tesco and Waitrose.
- Two bedroom apartment
- 2 Private balcony
- 24hr Concierge
- Communal Garden
- Perfect investment
- Long Leasehold