Share Price £137,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £550,000 | £13,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Manor Place Depot - 2 bed apartment in Southwark
place Manor Place, Elephant and Castle, SE17 3BD
Manor Place Depot - 2 bedroom apartments with Shared Ownership in Elephant and Castle Zone 1/2
Only open to those who live or work in the London Borough of Southwark.
Now launched - Own your Manor at Manor Place Depot – an exclusive opportunity to buy a new home with Shared Ownership for those who live or work in the London Borough of Southwark.
Manor Place Depot is one of the most exciting new developments in the centre of London. It’s right on the edge of the City, just south of the Elephant & Castle regeneration area. A distinctive environment where new residential, shopping and entertainment spaces are being built.
Manor Place Depot combines beautiful new one and two bedroom apartments with independent retail and entertainment spaces built into characterful redeveloped viaduct arches. With commercial spaces in two revitalised heritage buildings – it’s well connected, spacious and eclectic. It’s the new London manor you’ll want to call home.
In keeping with the wider regeneration of Elephant & Castle, Manor Place Depot is a place for everyone. First-time buyers who want a home in the heart of the capital, second steppers seeking a new start and a vibrant neighbourhood, and City workers looking for a short commute. Families will live Manor Place Depot too, with three play areas for young children built into the landscape design.
With its light brick contemporary exterior, spacious balconies and professionally landscaped gardens, Manor Place Depot is an open and welcoming place to meet friends, spend your leisure time and call home. Three blocks of apartments envelope a central courtyard. This wide open space encourages movement and communal living and lets light shine into apartments.
Manor House Depot has plenty going on too, with spaces for retail, bars, restaurants and creative businesses designed into the characterful viaduct arches and mixed-use spaces in two revitalised heritage buildings. Proposed options for commercial use include a yoga studio, cycle shop and independent art gallery.
There will be a variety of communal and open spaces, including three play areas for young children. Shops and leisure facilities are clustered to the north of the site by the listed buildings and down the full length of the viaduct arches. An exciting new neighbourhood and community is being born.
- Dekko kitchen units in Fog Grey with matt nickel finish handle and soft close mechanism
- Laminate worktop in Welsh Slate
- LED feature lighting under wall mounted units
- Integrated Zanussi appliances: oven, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Bosch washing machine or Zanussi washing machine (refer to plot layouts)
- Glass splashback behind hob
- White bathroom suites with Hansgrohe Crometta 85 shower set, Hansgrohe Excostat bath taps and Hansgrohe basin mixer taps
- Matt finish ‘Cool Grey’ floor tiling by RAK Ceramics
- Matt finish ‘Off White’ wall tiling by RAK Ceramics
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Living/Dining/Hallway – Amtico First luxury vinyl tile in ‘Featured Oak’ colour
- Kitchen – Amtico First luxury vinyl tile in ‘Featured Oak’ colour
- Bedrooms – JHS Haywood Twist carpet, ‘Oatmeal’ colour
- Dulux ‘eggshell’ white emulsion to all walls and ceilings
- White satinwood finish to all woodwork
- Internal doors – natural timber veneered doors
- Underfloor heating to all homes fed by a communal heating system
- Wardrobes to master bedroom
- Contemporary stainless steel handles to all internal doors
- Low energy recessed downlights
Security & Warranties:
- NHBC ten year warranty on all homes
- Estate wide CCTV coverage
- Video Entry System
Specification correct as of February 2019.
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.