Share Price £145,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £580,000 | £7,250 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Fortescue Gardens - 2 bed apartment in Merton
place Fortescue Road, SW19 2FP
LAST HOME AVAILABLE - studio, one, two & three bedroom apartments for Shared Ownership in Colliers Wood
Reserve for just £99* – offer extended until 30th September 2021
Take advantage of the extended Stamp Duty holiday and reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer extended until 30th September 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be unable to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- Priority will be given to persons who work or live in the borough of Merton.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit (generally a minimum of 5% of your share) and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000.
- You must be a first-time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, and need to move but cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
In line with government priorities, priority for Shared Ownership homes is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. People who live or work in the local area also receive priority. We welcome applications from everyone and will try and help if we can.
Reserve your new home and SAVE ON STAMP DUTY - Ask your sales executive for more details.
About Fortescue Gardens
A collection of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership in Colliers Wood, London.
Adjacent to the Myrna Close Nature Reserve, the development is designed to be at one with its surroundings. With great local amenities and excellent transport links, Fortescue Gardens offers the best of urban London living.
Each home has been thoughtfully designed and boasts modern white gloss kitchens with integrated appliances, wood effect vinyl flooring and contemporary bathrooms with white and grey tiling.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
- Symphony, Woodbury white gloss cupboards
- Copper Slate worktop and upstand
- Glass splashback in Chalk White
- Under cupboard lighting
- Novillon patchwood flooring
- Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer
- 4 burner stainless steel gas hob
- Zanussi stainless steel cooker hood
- Zanussi stainless steel single oven
- Integrated Zanussi washer dryer
Bathroom and en-suite
- White bathroom suite
- White Londra wall tiles
- Charcoal grey floor tiles
- Saniform plus bath
- Concept Sphere semi countertop washbasin
- Concept back-to-wall WC
- Chrome spot lights
- Full width mirror over sink
- Stelrad compact radiators
- Ideal Logic combination boiler
- Chrome ladder towel radiator to bathroom
- Salus digital room thermostat
- External lighting
- Smooth flush white gloss internal doors
- Satin finish ironmongery
- Novillon patchwood flooring to lounge and hall
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Basement cycle storage facility
- Wiring for Sky Q+HD
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide and heat detector
- Audio/visual door entry system
- Excellent transport links via the Northern Line reaching London Bridge in 22-minutes and Leicester Square in just 26-minutes*.
- The development sits at the centre of a number of parks and green open spaces including Wandle Park, Morden Hall Park and Wimbledon Common.
- Colliers Wood offers a range of shops, cafes, pubs, creative spaces as well as top quality schools.
*Please note, whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information here is correct, it has been supplied as a guide. Clarion Housing reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notification.
**Journey times are calculated from Colliers Wood Underground station, based on Transport for London data at the time of writing.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.