Share Price £158,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £395,000 | £15,800 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Bexley
place Kingsmead, St Johns Road, DA14 4HA
Second(top) floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Sidcup, Kent.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 53,000
- Your deposit amount is greater than £ 15,800
Kingsmead, St Johns Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4HA
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented second(top) floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Sidcup, Kent and close to amenities.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven/hob & island work top, large double bedroom with eave, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space.The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 124 Years
Council Tax Band:
Bexley Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Sidcup offers the best of two lifestyles: a peaceful village-like setting with the beautiful Kent countryside on your doorstep but with London’s thriving city life close at hand with only a 30 minute journey time between Sidcup Station and London’s Charing Cross.
• Sidcup’s busy high street is an intriguing mix of independent cafes including La Cucina, Limencello Restaurant and El Iberico. As well as traditional, family pubs including The Seven Stars along Footscray High Street.
• There are boutiques, leading high street restaurants and shops including both a Morrisons and Little Waitrose; perfect for all your day-to-day needs.
• Sidcup High Street, train station and other key amenities are all within easy walking distance of the development. There are also some great walks to help you explore the local area with recreation parks close by.
• The property is within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.