Share Price £65,250 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £217,500 | £3,263 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Wickhurst Square - 1 bed apartment in Horsham - West Sussex
place Sargent Way, RH12 3TP
* NOW UNDER OFFER *
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
- Other development-specific criteria may apply. Please speak to the appointed Sales Executive for further information.
About Wickhurst Square
Clarion is proud to present Wickhurst Square; a collection of attractive new homes available for Shared Ownership in Broadbridge Heath, West Sussex.
- Private allocated parking.
- Within easy reach of Broadbridge Heath village and Horsham station (with direct links to Gatwick, Clapham Junction and London Victoria).
- Contemporary fitted kitchens.
- Stylish white bathroom suites.
- Quality internal finishes, including a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring.
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior.
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind.
- Ready to move in Spring 2020.
Optimally designed for modern living, our Wickhurst Square residences are an ideal opportunity to acquire a stylish home in this beautiful part of West Sussex.
Our homes begin with a desire to combine the best of traditional and modern, and feature a blend of tasteful exteriors, bright contemporary interiors and flexible layouts. You’re sure to find the perfect place to call home with Clarion.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.