Full Price £470,000 (with 40% Equity Loan)
Minimum deposit: £23,500
Scheme: London Help to BuyUnder offer
BRX - 1 bed apartment in Lambeth
place Stockwell Road, Brixton, SW9 9AU
Help to Buy on selected apartments at BRX now launched!
The London Help to Buy scheme could help you realise the dream of owning your own home in the capital. When you put down as little as a 5% deposit on a newly built home, you can get a Government equity loan – for up to 40% of the purchase price.
London Help to Buy equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move. The home you want to buy must be newly built with a price tag of up to £600,000.
You won’t be able to sublet this home or enter a part exchange deal on your old home. You must not own any other property at the time you buy your new home with London Help to Buy.
A collection of 96 contemporary, new homes available for private sale, BRX found in the beating heart of SW9. This fantastic new development will offer a choice of beautifully created one, two and three bedroom apartments, duplexes and penthouses designed by multi-award winning PRP Architects & Network Homes.
BRX will comprise of four blocks, housing a mixture of private and affordable rent homes. BRX South, the pinnacle of this development will stand at 21 storeys high, with stunning views across South West London, the City
and Canary Wharf. Each apartment has been carefully designed with contemporary fixtures and fittings, and high specification appliances.Each home will have a balcony or terrace, complemented by a landscaped communal garden – set within with walkways and public spaces.
Network Homes are excited to be launching BRX in March 2019 withHelp to Buy available on selected apartments at BRX.
Register your details today.
• Integrated AEG fridge freezer, oven, microwave & dishwasher
• Stainless steel undermount sink with chrome, single lever tap
• AEG washer/dryer
• Integrated wine cooler
• Fitted kitchen with Earth Stone
Nordic worktops & platinum glass upstand in all kitchens.
• Blanco Norte 14 colour variation.
• Matt Rustic Oak upper kitchen units & Matt White lower kitchen units
• Gris Expo colour variation.
• Matt cashmere kitchen units
• Cemento Spa colour variation.
• Pure Matt White kitchen units
• Fitted kitchen with Silestone Royal Reef worktops & upstand
• Matt Anthracite kitchen units
• BATHROOMS & EN SUITES:
• Roca Inspira range sanitary ware
• Ceramic wall & floor tiling
• Hansgrohe mixer tap & matching shower handset
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Shower screen or cubicle
• Mirror cabinet over washbasin
• Karndean flooring throughout
for the 1 beds only
• Carpet to all bedrooms for
the 2 & 3 beds
• Wardrobes in master &
• Double glazed windows
• Lifts to all floors
• Karndean flooring to kitchen, living/
dining room & hallways
• Underfloor heating & heat meters
• White powder coated internal doors
• LED downlights throughout
• Brushed chrome ironmongery
• Television point to living room & master bedroom
• Provision for satellite TV (Sky Q) & Virgin (subject to owners’ choice of subscription & package)
• Communal terrestrial aerial Sky Q HD dish, Hot Bird & digital TV antenna
• Hyperoptic Broadband
• Balcony or terrace to all apartments
• Landscaped areas
• Communal children’s play area
• Secure bicycle storage
• Video entry phone system
• Smoke detectors & fire alarms
• Secure by Design
• 24-hour CCTV
• Lockable post boxes
• Heat recovery unit to save on energy
• Eco recycling bins
• Electric car charging points (for purchasers only)
Mocha- applicable to core C - Level 01 & core D levels 1, 4, 7, 10, 13 & 16
Latte- applicable to core C - Level 1 & 4 & core D levels 2, 5, 8, 11, 14 & 17
Chai-applicable to core C - Level 3 & 5 & core D levels 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 & 18