Share Price £38,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £155,000 | £1,938 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Hartford Grange - 2 bed apartment in Hartford - Cheshire
place Walnut Lane, CW8 1QN
New collection of stylish 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes and apartments built with high attention to detail.
Reserve for just £99* – offer extended until 30th September 2021
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer extended until 30th September 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must not own another home, if you do it will need to be sold or have an offer agreed to be eligible.
About Hartford Grange
A stunning development situated in a picturesque Cheshire village with excellent amenities, Hartford Grange offers a brand new collection of stylish1, 2 & 3-bedroom houses and apartments built with a great specification and a modern lifestyle in mind.
- All plots are available now to move into
This beautiful development is just a stone’s throw away from a wide range of local amenities including; shops, restaurants and bars, parks and the picturesque surroundings of Cheshire countryside.
Each high quality, beautiful house available through Shared Ownership offers you the perfect home, whether you’re a first time buyer, a family or anyone looking to find a great home, we can work together to give you the home you’ve always dreamed of.
Hartford Grange is situated in the idyllic Cheshire village of Hartford surrounded by every amenity its residents could possibly need. The surrounding area and village itself boasts a plethora of leisure activities just waiting to be explored and enjoyed.
Hartford is ideally situated just a short distance from the up-and-coming town of Northwich. Due its recent redevelopments in the town centre, this canal-side town has a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes, and a brand new multiscreen cinema making it the ideal place for a leisurely day out.
There is also a modern leisure centre to make sure that you’re getting the most out of this beautiful area of Cheshire.
Hartford Grange is located just 5 minutes away from Hartford railway station, as well as being local to several bus stops that run to Northwich and the surrounding area.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
All images displayed throughout are indicative only and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
- Symphony Woodbury Gloss Kitchen Range
- Work surfaces in Techtonica, Oak Block, Dark Ash, Alpine White, Sandstone & Alaska finish
- Zanussi, Electrolux or AEG Integrated Fridge Freezer
- AEG condenser washer dryer
- Zanussi, Electrolux or AEG 60cm gas hob, single oven and cooker hood
- Stainless steel splashback behind Hob
- LED spotlights
- Tempo Arc water saver bath in white
- Shower over bath
- Selection of wall tiling
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Internal walls to be painted almond white
- White electrical switches and sockets
- Internet points in all bedrooms
- Ideal Logic ES 38KW Combination Boiler
- Sealed double glazed PVC-U windows in white finish
- Front door - GRP pre finished door in a solid colour externally and white internally**
- Outside tap provided to rear garden
- Turfed rear gardens
- Tarmac drive as standard**
- Entrance doors to apartments with viewer, security chain and multi point lock – door in white finish.
- Lockable mail boxes provided in communal area
*Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information here is correct, it has been supplied as a guide. Clarion reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notification.
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.