Share percentage 40%, full price £205,000, £4,100 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £710
Rent £282, Service charge £19, Mortgage £409*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Am I eligible?
- You must have a local connection to the area (Cheshire East) either through residency, work or family.
- Your annual household income must be no more than £80,000.
- You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
- You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
- You must be a first-time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible.
- Shared Ownership leaseholders to be nominated through the Homebuy agent.
NOW UNDER OFFER - Broadmeadow Park offering mix of stylish 2 and 3 bedroom homes.
About Broadmeadow Park
Broadmeadow Park is located to the west of semi-rural Sandbach, offering mix of two and three bedroom homes.
Just over a mile from Broadmeadow Park, Sandbach town centre is an attractive market town with historic buildings on the high street. showcasing a weekly market, as well as everyday amenities. The town centre includes pubs, cafes, restaurants, amenities and a leisure centre.
Sandbach is a Cheshire market town with easy access to the M6 J17, as well as Sandbach train station less than a mile away, with regular services to Manchester Piccadilly and direct services into London Euston via Crewe.
The nearby Wheelock Rail Trail is a popular 2 km traffic free route for walkers and cyclists along the old rail line, and crosses the Trent and Mersey canal.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
All images displayed throughout are indicative only and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
- Nearby canal
- Semi Rural Location
- Commuter links to Manchester and London
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £205,000, £4,100 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%