Share Price £68,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £275,000 | £3,438 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Skylark Place - 2 bed apartment in Billingshurst - West Sussex
place 28 Bowling Lane, RH14 9FY
Final 2 bed coach house remaining - with £500 towards legal fees and £500 towards home furnishings!*
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have a connection to the Districts of Horsham, Adur, Crawley, Mid Sussex or Chichester, Brighton & Hove- this may be by way of a parent, sibling or child who lives in the area.
Not your ordinary apartment! There's just one attractive 2 bedroom coach house available, situated within the Skylark Place development, a short distance from the village centre. And if you reserve by the 30th August, you can now take advantage of £500 towards your legal expenses and, a further £500 towards the cost of furnishing your brand new home*
Perfect for young professionals, this home has stairs rising fromits own entrance on the ground floor to the accommodation at first floor level,comprising a living dining room with door to a separate kitchen,two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also some useful storage in the hall.
There are two allocated parking spaces located directly beneath the property.
Billingshurst is perfectly located to enjoy the best of both worlds, whether you're looking for access to wonderful open space in the nearby South Downs National Park or for convenient commuter links. The station is approx. a mile away providing regular services to London Victoria via Gatwick in around 1 hour 10 mins. If you're looking to travel by road, the M23 is accessible opening up the wider motorway network.
The village centre and pretty high street offer a range of shops for everyday needs although a much wider array of shops can be found at Horsham.
- *Amounts will be deducted from the completion statement. Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for details.
- Contemporary kitchen with laminate worktops and upstand
- Single Oven, hob & hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Tiles kitchen floor
- Stylish white bathroom with chrome taps
- Bath with shower over and screen
- Heated towel rail to bathroom
- Tiled bathroom floor
- Gas fired central heating
- 10 year NHBC warranty