Share Price £100,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £250,000 | £10,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Napier Apartments - 1 bed apartment in Redbridge
place 10 Napier Court, IG3 9RH
A selection of ten newly built one bedroom apartments set within a gated development.
Plot 17 - 10 Napier Court, 521 Green Lane, Goodmayes, IG3
51sqm | 40% Share Available at £100,000 | 2nd floor
One bedroom apartment set within a gated development on Green Lane, available for shared ownership.
A place to make your home, Goodmayes provides improved transport links to commute into Central London, getting you to work quickly and efficiently. Goodmayes rail station is just a short walk away and provides regular services into London Liverpool Street and Brentwood. A number of improvements are taking place at the station, which will also benefit from the arrival of Crossrail. This will provide much improved journey times: just 29 minutes to Bond Street,32 minutes to Paddington and 21 minutes to Canary Wharf.
Goodmayes has much to offer in the local area to keep you busy and entertained, such as The beautiful Valentine’s Park, with a boating lake, cafe, children’s play area and tranquil walkways, the Kenneth More Theater in Ilford and a wide variety of local eateries in close proximity.
• Contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen from Howdens Glendevon range
• Brushed stainless steel handles
• Integrated oven, hob and extractor
• Appliances including fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher
• Modern white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
• Shower over bath with glass splash guard
• Ceramic floor and wall tiling to bathroom
• Tiled shelf area with full cavity fitted mirror and fitted wash basin
• Concealed cistern ceramic toilet with chrome flush button
• Spot lights to ceiling
• Secure gated entry system with fob access
• Wood laminate flooring to living room, hallway and kitchen area
• Wool mix carpet
• Apartments include either a balcony, terrace or winter garden
• Satellite/terrestrial TV point (subscription required)
• Gas Central Heating
Please note: Purchasers will NOT be eligible to apply for a Residents Parking Permit from the London Borough of Redbridge. Residents will also NOT be eligible to buy a contract to park within any car park owned, controlled or licensed by the Council.
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.