Share Price £146,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £365,000 | £14,600 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Bromley
place Henry House, Ringers Road, BR1 1AA
Fifth floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Bromley, Kent.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 51,000
- Your deposit amount is greater than £ 14,600
Henry House, Ringers Road, Bromley, BR1 1AA
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented fifth floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Bromley, Kent and close to amenities.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 122 Years
Council Tax Band:
Bromley Council Tax Band - D
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• The apartment is situated in a central & convenient area of Bromley.
• The property is within close proximity to a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• Within walking distance to Bromley South Train station which offer direct services to; London Victoria, Ashford International and Bedford.
• The A21 is easily accessible providing a direct route to London, and the motorway network.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.