Share Price £88,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £220,000 | £8,800 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Fareham - Hampshire
place 61 Coleridge Drive, PO15 7NN
Coleridge Drive, Whiteley, Fareham, PO15 7NN
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 22000
Available for resale shared ownership, this beautifully presented first floor apartment in the quiet and rural village at Whiteley, Fareham.
The property comprises; a communal entrance hall, personal hallway with ample storage, open plan living and dining room with views over the local park, spacious kitchen with oven and hob, two double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath, private parking area with allocated parking space and car port. The apartment also benefits from a security door entrance system, gas central heating, double glazing and panel style internal doors.
Length of Lease:
Approx 118 Years
Council Tax Band:
Fareham Council - band B
Gross Internal Area:
62 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• This property is well placed for the cosmopolitan shopping, cinema, business and restaurant facilities within Whiteley
• A short drive of the M27 providing motorway links to Portsmouth, Southampton, Bournemouth and the M3 to Winchester and London.
• Local bus routes and train station are also close to hand.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.