Share Price £93,000 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £310,000 | £4,650 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Junction West - 1 bed apartment in Ealing
place 25-27 Merrick Road, Southall, UB2 4AU
Junction West is a new collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments in Southall.
Reserve for just £125* – offer available until 31st October 2020
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer available until 31st October 2020 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Am I eligible?
- You must have a two year live, or work connection to the London Borough of Ealing.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
Reserve your new home before 31st July 2020 for only £99*
Reserve your new home now and pay NO STAMP DUTY. Ask your sales executive for more details.
About Junction West
Junction West boasts a beautiful collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in Southall. With great transport links, a range of shops & bars and even lovely green spaces, Junction West is the perfect place to move up in your world!
Your New Apartment
All apartments are complete with carpet to bedrooms and wardrobes to master bedrooms. You can relax and unwind with Roca bathroom suites, or entertain guests with modern kitchen worktops and integrated white goods.
Your Local Area
Combining world-famous shopping, mouth-watering cuisine and peaceful green spaces with an exciting renewal program; Southall is a place on the up. It’s also renowned as one of the friendliest communities in the capital, so where better to put down roots.
Located just a few minutes walk from Southall Station, you could travel far and wide right from your door step**.
- 18 mins to Paddington Station
- 22 mins to Shepherds Bush
- 27 mins to Heathrow Airport
- 29 mins to Oxford Circus
- 37 mins to Waterloo Station
- 39 mins to St. Pancras International
Visit Junction West on Wednesday, or Thursday every week. Contact us to book your viewing.
We have put a number of measures in place to keep you safe when you visit. Viewings are by appointment only and will be confirmed by your sales executive before you attend on the day, so that we only have one group of visitors in the building at one time. We will be following all social distancing guidelines. Please contact us for more information on our measures for safe viewings.
*£99 reservation fee only available on Clarion Housing Shared Ownership homes until 31st July 2020. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full terms and conditions available on request.
**Journey times are calculated from Kingston Station, based on National Rail data at the time of writing.
Images displayed may be examples of previous Clarion Housing developments that will not always be indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described. Computer Generated Images (CGIs) are for illustrative purposes only.
- Southall station is just a two-minute walk from the development.
- Excellent transport links, less than 20-minutes to London Paddington and Heathrow Airport by train*.
- Forthcoming Crossrail expected in 2019/20.
- High-quality and contemporary interior specification.
- Close to lively restaurants, independent cafes and street markets.
- A number of good local schools and amenities are within close proximity.
*Journey times are calculated from Southall station, based on National Rail and Transport for London data at the time of writing.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.