Share percentage 25%, full price £540,000, £6,750 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,848
Rent £928, Service charge £247, Mortgage £673*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Am I eligible?
There are certain conditions to be eligible for a Shared Ownership property:
- Eligibility criteria for selected 2 bedroom apartments: You must have a live, work or family connection to Brighton and Hove.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be unable to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit (generally a minimum of 5% of your share) and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be registered with Help to Buy.
- You must be a first-time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, and need to move but cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
In line with government priorities, priority for Shared Ownership homes is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. People who live or work in the local area also receive priority. We welcome applications from everyone and will try and help if we can.
A collection of two and three bedroom homes available in Hove’s vibrant seaside atmosphere
WATERFRONT: A collection of two and three bedroom homes, with light-filled luxurious interiors and unique architecture.
INCENTIVES: One year parking permit at Hove's King Alfred Car Park on all remaining homes!
NOW AVAILABLE: Ready to move in - don't miss out.
VIEWINGS: Available by appointment.
Just a moment's walk from the beach, Waterfront is a uniquely affordable opportunity to enjoy a coastal lifestyle with the vibrancy and connections of a city.
Boasting a host of artisan cafes, vibrant eateries, quirky boutiques and a stunning coastline, Hove really does have it all. With a new home at Waterfront you'll be perfectly placed to explore them all.
Incentives: *Parking permit: £1,000 incentive paid upon completion, Terms and Conditions apply, please speak to our Sales Team for further details.
To register your interest, or for any other enquiries, please contact Clarion’s Customer Service Team
Images displayed may be examples of previous Clarion Housing developments that will not always be indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described. Computer Generated Images (CGIs) are for illustrative purposes only.
Prices are to be used as a guideline only as they are subject to change.
- Moments from Hove’s beautiful seafront.
- Surrounded by a wealth of amenities in both Hove and Brighton.
- Stunning interiors featuring sleek Italian kitchens with integrated appliance, oak vinyl flooring with underfloor and tranquil bathrooms with large format tiles.
- Each home has private outside space.
- Excellent transport links with central London accessible in just over an hour*.
*Journey time calculated from Hove station based on National Rail data at time of writing.
- Fully fitted bespoke Italian kitchen with reduced profile high pressure laminate work surface and clear glass splashback to hobs
- Integrated Bosch appliances including:
- Fridge freezer
- Ceramic hob
- Extractor hood
- Hotpoint Washer/Dryer
- Large format beige ceramic floor and wall tiles
- Built-in white steel bath with tiled bath panel and glass screen
- Wall-hung WC with soft close seat
- Wall-hung basin with chrome mixer tap and wall-hung mirror above
- Chrome shower mixer
- Chrome heater towel rail
- Oak engineered wood to kitchen and living areas
- Stain resistant, oatmeal colour carpets to bedrooms
- Underfloor heating to selected plots
- Wiring for TV/SkyQ (subscription required)
- Wiring for BT broadband/ telephone (subscription required)
- Video entry system
- Cycle storage with secure access
- Residential cores served by passenger lifts (except Alibi flats)
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £540,000, £6,750 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%