Share Price £70,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £283,000 | £3,538 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom house in Heybridge - Essex
place Swifts Boulevard, CM9 8PD
RESERVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS & WE WILL PAY YOUR FIRST 3 MONTHS RENT!
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- Complete the www.helptobuyese.org.uk application form and be approved by them, we will require the reference number before viewing.
- You will need to complete a successful initial affordability assessment with Estuary's financial advisers prior to viewing - please register your interest for further info.
- You should not currently be on the deeds or mortgage of another property in the UK or abroad. If you do already own a home, you must be in the process of selling it and close to exchange.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have a good credit history (no bad debts or County Court Judgements) and can afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a home.
- In most cases you will also need to have enough savings or be able to easily access a minimum 5-10% of the equity share you are buying, as a deposit.
Estuary Housing Association are delighted to offer a selection of two bedroom homes in the semi rural location of Heybridge, Maldon.
These stunning new homes include -
- off street parking
- a private garden
- integrated appliances
The properties are situated on a new development in the semi-rural location of Heybridge close to Maldon, ideal for -
- Beautiful coastal and countryside walks
- A great selection of local shops, restaurants, pubs and amenities in Heybridge & Maldon Town
- Quick access to the A12 which provides a direct route to London, Colchester, Chelmsford and the motorway network
- Witham Train Station which is located approx. 5 miles from the development and offers quick and direct services to - London Liverpool Street, London Stratford, Colchester, Ipswich and Norwich
- Semi Rural Location
- Integrated Appliances
- Allocated Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to a Selection of Ofsted Rated "Good" Schools
- Available to Move Into!
- Popular for Fishing
- Great Location for Water Sports
- Local to Blackwater Retail Park
- Less than 40 mins to Liverpool Street from Hatfield Peveral
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.