Share Price £144,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £360,000 | £7,200 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Clarion at Kings Hill - 2 bed house in West Malling - Kent
place West Malling, ME19 4LB
NEW SHARED OWNERSHIP HOMES IN WEST MALLING
Reserve for just £99* – offer available until 31st March 2021
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer available until 31st March 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 45 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Am I eligible?
- You must have a live or work connection to Tonbridge & Malling or the immediate neighbouring boroughs of Medway, Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells & Maidstone.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner*. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
About Clarion at Kings Hill
Clarion are proud to announce the launch of their shared ownership homes at Clarion at Kings Hill; a beautiful collection of newly-built two, three and four bedroom houses in desirable West Malling.
Register your interest today to be the first to receive launch updates!
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
Images displayed may be examples of previous Clarion Housing developments that will not always be indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.