Share Price £138,250 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £395,000 | £6,913 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Hopgardens at Kingsmead - 3 bed house in Faversham - Kent
place Love Lane, ME13 8BJ
*OFF PLAN RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE*
Reserve for just £99* – offer available until 31st March 2021
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer available until 31st March 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 45 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner*. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
About Hopgardens at Kingsmead
Clarion is proud to present Hopgardens at Kingsmead; a collection of attractive new homes available for Shared Ownership in Faversham, Kent.
Optimally designed for modern living, our Hopgardens at Kingsmead residences are an ideal opportunity to acquire a stylish home in this beautiful part of Kent.
Our homes begin with a desire to combine the best of traditional and modern, and feature a blend of tasteful exteriors, bright contemporary interiors and flexible layouts. So whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize or simply find your first place to call home, you’ll find the perfect fit with Clarion.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
Images displayed may be examples of previous Clarion Housing developments that will not always be indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
- A contemporary collection of sixty-seven new two, three & four bed houses.
- Private allocated parking.
- Contemporary fitted kitchens.
- Stylish bathroom suites.
- Quality internal finishes, including a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring.
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior.
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind.
- Off Plan reservations now available!
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.