Share percentage 25%, full price £453,000, £5,663 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,475
Rent £779, Service charge £132, Mortgage £564*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner*. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH AS LITTLE AS £5,663 DEPOSIT!
Just a few two bedroom apartments with parking remaining - don't miss out!
ABOUT LIBERTY WHARF
A collection of one, two and three bedroom canalside apartments available through Shared Ownership in Alperton, London - Now Available.
Located on the Grand Union Canal, the development has been designed to be in tune with its surroundings. With great local amenities and excellent transport links, Liberty Wharf offers the best of canalside London living.
We are open daily, and are able to offer in-person viewings strictly by appointment only. Contact us today to book your viewing.
We have introduced rules and measures to ensure the safety of our customers and our team which you will be informed of in advance of your viewing and discussed on the day of your appointment.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
- Excellent transport links with Alperton Station 0.6miles away offering links to Central London.
- Direct access to the Grand Union Towpath, selected apartments have canal views.
- Alperton offers a range restaurants, cafes, shops and a gym.
- All homes have a balcony or private terrace.
- Open green space nearby including One Tree Hill Recreation Ground and Mount Pleasure open space.
- Allocated parking to selected apartments
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £453,000, £5,663 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%